Details and Features:
- Glass Lens
- Weight: 1.2kg
- Step movement (ticking)
- Dimensions: 28cm x 5.5cm
- Batteries required: 1 x AA (not included)
- Materials: Plantation pine, Solid brass, Glass
- High quality mechanism ensures accuracy and reliability
- Solid brass bezel. Unlike plated brass which wears out over time, solid brass lasts a lifetime.
- Clock on the outside and keeps track of the tides on the inside, shows high tide, half tide falling, low tide, and half tide rising.
- COBB & Co have gone back to their roots with this new Heritage range which are proudly made in Australia by skilled craftsmen.
- Crafted from prestigious solid plantation pine. Carefully hand sanded and polished to bring out the natural, unique patterns in the timber for an unmatched solid feel and quality finish.
- Backed by a 24 month quality guarantee. Since the beginning, COBB & Co clocks have been built using only the most premium materials which ensures complete precision and reliability.
- Item shipped from Australia
- Free shipping on all Orders
- All Orders Fully Tracked.
Shipping & Delivery:
All orders come with a tracking number. When dispatched, Home Shoppe will send a notification email with information on how to track your order. If you are not home when your delivery arrives, a card will be left for you to collect it from your local Australia Post office or the Courier company will contact you for re-delivery. You can choose to give instructions to us to have it left unattended at your address (Use the note section during checkout)
Refund & Return Policy:
Home Shoppe offers hassle free 30 days returns on all items. Please contact us & return the item within 30 days for an exchange, credit or refund. Please see our returns policy at Delivery and Returns.
We accept AfterPay, Visa, Mastercard, AMEX and Paypal. Read more on Payments.